RCABC is almost entirely run by volunteers and has been since it was established. If you are interested in helping us, please contact us and let us know! It takes thousands of hours every year to keep RCABC functioning. Some people contribute skills and ideas, and others help with easy but very important tasks.
Here is a list of common skills and tasks that help keep us functioning.
- Canoeing program updates and development
- Event help (Paddle Conference volunteers)
- Web site management
- Environmental and access committee work
- Document writing (manuals, articles, etc)
- Newsletter editing
- Financial and accounting skills (treasurer)
- Meeting coordination and moderating (secretary & committee heads)
- Event planning
- Data entry or organization
- Grant creation and applications
- Database management
- Zone information gathering and updating
- Graphic design
- Media skills
Look for news updates and emails requesting help!