NOTE: This page is for NEW applications only. To renew your existing membership log in to your account here, or contact us if you need assistance.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an RCABC Canoeing Instructor! We are dedicated to promoting canoeing and canoeing safety and hope you'll join our large network of canoeing instructors across BC teaching in:
- secondary education
- private courses
- and guiding
A yearly Instructor Membership is required with any certification in order for it to be recognized by RCABC. The $45 fee is valid for ONE YEAR starting April 1st to March 31st the following year. Your membership includes:
- Supporting the promotion of safe canoeing and the advancement of canoeing skills in BC
- Having a voice in access and environmental concerns
- Third Party Liability Insurance for teaching RCABC courses
- Joining a network of passionate canoeists and instructors constantly advancing canoeing techniques
- Yearly Paddle Conference with excellent selection of clinics and entertainment
- CANEWS newsletter
- Website devoted to educating the public and creating canoeing community in BC
- A vote or a voice on important matters that affect the direction of RCABC
- An opportunity to volunteer, learn new skills through participation on the executive or committees
SIGN UP by clicking below. Choose the online application or download the form to do a paper/mail in application. Online applications can be paid by PayPal or Personal Cheque.