Thank you for your interest in supporting RCABC with an Agency Membership!
Agency memberships are a great way for businesses or any other type of organization or agency to support RCABC and have their logo posted on our homepage. All of the money from your Agency Membership goes directly to helping RCABC, a volunteer run organization, operate. A one year Agency Membership from April 1st to March 31st the following year costs either $50 or $100 depending on the level of support you choose.
- Have your logo and link posted on our homepage
- Receive a listing our CANEWS newsletter
- Receive association updates and a vote in association matters
- Supports RCABC in promoting safe canoeing in British Columbia
AGENCY MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
To renew your Agency Membership, log in to your member account and renew online by using PayPal or send a cheque. You can also print off a paper form and mail it to our Treasurer with a cheque.
NEW AGENCY MEMBERSHIPS
If you haven't been a member before, click on the "Online Application" to create you acccount and use PayPal or send a cheque. If you wish to use a paper form and mail a cheque, click on the "Mail in Application".
RCABC is a volunteer run organization that provides certification for instructors, leaders and paddlers that are getting kids, youth and adults outside, active and appreciating nature. Many of our instructors work for alternate schools and youth at risk programs, as well as camps, high schools, clubs and guiding.
More benefits of supporting RCABC are:
- Supporting the promotion of safe canoeing and the advancement of canoeing skills in BC
- Having a voice in access and environmental concerns
- Supporting important agencies such as Leave No Trace, BC Marine Trails, Paddle Canada and Outdoor Recreation Council of BC
- Joining a network of passionate canoeists and instructors constantly advancing canoeing techniques
- Yearly Paddle Conference with excellent selection of clinics and entertainment
- CANEWS newsletter either sent by mail or by email
- Website devoted to educating the public and creating canoeing community in BC
- A vote or a voice on important matters that affect the direction of RCABC
- An opportunity to volunteer and learn new skills through participation on the executive or committees